Which course? Drop by or call to book an assessment session.
Confidence and independence
Strong interest in reading
Story Oriented Creativity
Establish English foundation
Professional, attentive and responsible NET teachers
Our goals are to make your children fall in love with reading and show you the fun of co-reading with them.
Vivian Chung (Principal)
Vivian Chung obtained her Masters of Art degree in Psychology in Education from the prestigious Teachers College, Columbia University in New York, USA. Ms. Vivian specialises in teaching reading, writing and analytical skills and has worked with thousands of children in Hong Kong and the USA. Since 2005, Ms. Vivian has been invited by various
Sally Ng (Teacher)
Sally Ng graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of London and Waseda University in Tokyo, Japan. Born in the United Kingdom, she completed her high school education in a prestigious boarding school and is knowledgeable with the British boarding school system. Ms. Sally has a vast amount of experience in teaching
Ruby Thapa (Teacher)
Ruby Thapa is a native English speaker born and raised in Hong Kong. She completed her bachelor’s at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and holds a TEFL certificate. Since her university days, Ruby has taught children from 1.5 years old to 12 years old at kindergartens and learning centres. Her areas of teaching include playgroups,
Michelle Edwards was born in the UK but spent her youth living in HK and Macau, before returning back to the UK to obtain her Bachelor of Arts. In addition to her degree, Michelle obtained her TEFL to support her years of teaching experience with the under 3's and primary school students. Furthermore, having studied
Karyn Ho (Teacher)
Karyn moved to Vancouver, Canada at a young age, and obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree from Simon Fraser University. She started teaching kindergarten, primary, and secondary school students after moving back to Hong Kong. From her experience, she understands that each child is unique, and each child learns in his own way. With the
Kanchan Madnani (Teacher)
Kanchan Madnani has ten years of experience in the education field. She has taught at Kindergartens and learning centers around Hong Kong where she has interacted with a diverse group of children. She has also more recently qualified as a Montessori teacher and now works with children from 12 months to 13 years.
What our Happy Parents Say
- Kiddo Zone provides a very good environment to learn without any pressure. My son improved a lot in his listening, oral and his social skill. Also the teachers here are very patient and caring. They carefully monitor each child’s development during the class and work together with parents.
- We are so proud that Tristan has developed a well balanced in his social and communication skills at Kiddo Zone. He’s so happy to go to school every Tuesday/ Thursday classes.
- Ever since Gloria joined Kiddo Zone, she has became more independent. The class was fun and creative. She absolutely adores Ms. Yumana not only experienced in teaching but also pays close attention to kids. Kiddo Zone is a wonderful place for kids to have lots of fun and love!
- 感謝老師及職員對智峰關懷, 照顧及教導, 兒子未來之前害怕陌生人, 對人不可不理不睬。但老師循循善誘地教導, 現在他在學習上變得主動, 學習顯得有興趣還喜愛來這裡學習。
- Interesting and Entertaining!! Very good teachers who are patient and enthusiastic! A great place for young kids to learn and develop their skills!!